Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are passionate about our place and I enjoy working with people. There is also some art and great coffee to buy at the guesthouse. We are hoping to get a lot of tourist and locals around the world. We will make your journey a memorable stay. More about the art is passion doing something I love and I know that we will make a great success out of this, our Journey only started.
Our Guesthouse The Urban is something different, you will find that it feels like a hotel with the great open spaces, cupboards and sleek lines, something more interesting is that we offer Free WiFi, rooms are fully equipped with all your needs. There is also some Art in our gallery, just what people love, I am the artist for all these great gifts that you can buy.
We are close to a private beach, walking distance to Langeberg Mall and also close to the most popular sea front. There is so much to do, shark diving, trip to seal island, having a lesson on learn how to surf or have some great food at our locals, plenty of great routes to cycle and also scuba diving. We are not far from helli flips and close to Bottelierskop, taking a tour for the wildlife. Our location is very safe and quiet, the community is great.
The Urban Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - Self-catering.
We live behind the property and are there for any questions.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>