Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings must be cancelled at least 1 week prior to arrival otherwise the full amount of your stay will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact us directly to discuss the details of your stay.
Group bookings are charged an additional surcharge and full payment for your stay will be charged to your credit card one week prior to arrival. Please contact us directly for further information.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our social communal areas are the perfect place to meet fellow travellers! Chill out in our tranquil, leafy courtyards and enjoy our social outdoor dining areas. Cook up a hearty meal in our large communal kitchen, or start some friendly competition with a game of pool. Sit back with a movie in our comfy TV lounge and relax after a big day of sightseeing, before doing it all again tomorrow!
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR 2019/2020 SPECIAL TERMS:
NO check-in/check-out Policy: 25th December, 26th December, 31st December, 1st January.
This means over Christmas, everyone will need to be checked in by 24th December and can’t check-out until the 27th. Over New Year, everyone will be in by December 30th and can’t check-out until 2nd January.
PAYMENTS: All the payments for bookings made in these period will be taken on the 1st of December 2019. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>