Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The whole house (not just one room) is offered as one accommodation for travelers who have always wanted to experience the real humdrum and colors of a poor and laid-back Philippine village life.
Please note that the village where the house stands is located 2 kilometers away from the centermost part of the city. Public transport (tricycles) are available 24 hours a day. We can arrange an Underground River tour (inclusive of meals, roundtrip transportation, fees, etc.) for only PHP1,600 per person. This tour has to be booked days or weeks in advance due to the sudden huge inflow of tourists.
We offer Airport Transfer for only PHP 300 (one-way) with a tricycle (the local version of Thailand's tuk-tuk). If you want to avail of the airport transfer, please email us and provide your flight details (time, airline, etc.). If you prefer to go straight to our location, please print-out the sketch map provided in this site and show it to the tricycle driver.
There is a bakery and a small grocery nearby where you can buy food items for your breakfast and other meals. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>