Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Wanderers Hostel is built within an old building that actually got converted to a Hostel while saving the authentic structure of the building. It is located in a central area where you get to reach hundreds of special places only within walking distance.
Let's be honest, your stay with us wouldn't be complete without laying down on one of our tropical hammocks. You will also be free to enjoy the sun on our roof-top as well as enjoying the gardens out there. Traveling by car? We do have a free parking-lot for you!
Booking with us means joining our community. So you will be meeting lots of people, hanging out with locals and other travelers, also chatting in our cozy common room. Do you know what else? Cooking some Jordanian traditional dishes in our newly renovated kitchen! Woohoo! Maqluba, Mansaf, Kabseh and lots more!
Last but not least, exploring Amman, the north of Jordan and the south with our best team that will take you to trips and recommend you the best tips to visit Amman, As Salt, Jerash, Ajloun, Umm Qais, Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba, and the Dead Sea.
Airport Pickup and Dropoff
The Wanderers Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 10:00 to 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash with the local currency.
Taxes not included - 16%
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Breakfast costs only 4 JOD per person per day
What are you waiting for? We are waiting for you, see you soon! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>