Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy, month prior to arrival we charge 50 % of the whole amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel provides everything you would expect:
Wonderful bright and spacious shared rooms.
High Speed WIFI.
A lively summer guest bar serving beer and refreshments every evening and fresh, healthy breakfast in the morning.
When you travel and don’t know what to do who do you ask? Locals. Having lived here all our lives we know everyone and everything you can do. We can help you make the very best of your time in Hvar, giving you a truly exclusive experience. From boat trips, excursions to adventure activities. From pub crawls to the best party hotspots we will give you all the information you need.
It is our passionate goal to provide you with an unforgettable experience while in our wonderful home of Hvar.
Follow the White Rabbit and never look back ;)
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Breakfast not included.
There are some rules:
1. Laugh a lot.
2. Enjoy life.
3. Sing if you feel like singing.
4. If you're out all night and you had a few drinks it doesn't mean everyone else was, some may be sleeping.
5. If you need anything - ask.
The White Rabbit has a 24/7 reception.
The whole payment shall be done at the check in; it's cash only (Euro or Kuna).
If you want to check in early you're welcome to leave your luggage until the room is ready. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>