Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooftop Cafe/kitchen and chill space with views of Jaisalmer Fort. located 15mins walk from the Fort, surrounded by restaurants, markets parks and museums. We organize your Camel Safari tours and tourist information.
Located in Jaisalmer and with Jaisalmer Fort reachable within 1.3 km, The Wild Hostel provides a ticket service, non-smoking rooms, a bar, free WiFi and a shared lounge. The property is around 1.1 km from Salim Singh Ki Haveli, 2.7 km from Lake Gadisar and 7 km from Bara Baag. The guest house features a restaurant, and Patwon Ki Haveli is 500 m away.
At the guest house each room includes a private bathroom.
The Wild Hostel offers a continental or American breakfast.
We have nice rooftop area with a nice fort view there you can meet people and relax. From there you can also have access to our restaurant menu and enjoy foods and drinks.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>