Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether you have come to relax or party at Yellow Moon you have the option to do both! Chill out in our hammocks and tree houses through the day then at night enjoy a drink at our fully loaded beach bar where we have a bonfire and fire show every night as well as beer pong, live music nights and themed nights ( and of course numerous happy hours running through the night including buy 1 get 1 free buckets or spirite !)
One of the key attractions at The Yellow Moon is that we are situated right on the famous plankton beach, simply wait till its dark, splash about in the water and let the magic happen!
Being on an island there are a number of water activities to do. Every day we run a boat trip which takes you to the local reefs for snorkeling and swimming, guests can then fish Khmer style before finishing the day watching the sunset whilst heading back for a BBQ. All equipment is provided.
We also have a dive shop on the premises offering a number of dive packages with our fully qualified instructors.
Top tip before coming to the island! There are no ATMs here and no way to process card transactions, so remember to bring enough cash for your stay.
Cambodian ATMs issue $100 dollar bills, getting this changed before you arrive will be a great help to the hostel and local businesses.
The best way to reach us from the mainland is by using a boat company called GTVC at Sihanoukville pier. They run a regular service to M'Pai Bay (where we are on Koh Rong Samleom.) Times are: 08;00, 11;00, 14:00, 16:00.
We recommend waiting until you get the pier before buying your ticket. We also sell return tickets here at the hostel.
TOP TIP- Do not get off the boat anywhere other than M' Pai Bay. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>