Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This booking is Non-Refundable and cannot be amended or modified. Failure to arrive at your hotel or property will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given (Property policy).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The YouniQ Hotel is a new hotel consisting 4 floor and 60 modern stylish rooms. Airport transfers, pick-ups and drop-offs are provided for the guests. There is a lot in the area for the guests to explore. Each room is well equipped and every space of the hotel has been utilized to create comfort and affordability for the guests.
The hotel provides laundry facilities and a mini cardio gym, to extend the comfort of the guests even more fast-food breakfast can be ordered for next morning upon arrival. Coffee and tea is served all morning in the dining hall.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).Standard check in time is 0200pm, standard check out time 12pm. Early check in will be charge for additional fee RM60.00 as early check in charges, late check out up to 6pm also charge for RM60.00.
2).Our hotel accept cash and credit card (VISA, MASTER, AMEX) only.
3).3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
4)16% tax will be overcharged. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>