Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled within 30 days or no-show then the full booking charge will be forfeit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You may not dive with another dive centre while you stay with us.
We will charge you 1200php/day for each day if you dive elsewhere
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We ONLY accept group bookings for divers. Each group must contain at least as many people who will dive 1 dive per day, as non divers.
The exception is that we accept non-divers who wish to book a diving experience or course with us.
***FREE BED & BREAKFAST WHEN YOU LEARN TO DIVE WITH US***
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our dive centre has new equipment and safe boats. Our guides are all certified and the whole operation runs to very high standards. We work to make sure that your experience is both fun and safe.
We can deliver the full range of PADI diving courses from beginner to instructor
Our resort is walled on 3 sides however we provide 24 hour security for your safety and peace of mind.
We have a number of large lockers that will easily take a backpack. Please bring a padlock if you with to use one.
Please note: Our dorms are heavily subsidised to encourage people to stay and dive with with us. Because of this you may not dive with another dive centre during that time. If you do, then we may charge you 1200php/day for each day.
Cancellation Policy will override the default policy of the website:
We have 31 days cancellation policy, failure cancel before that time will result in the full payment will be charged.
Kindly note that before booking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>