Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You will be charged the total amount of the reservation if you do not cancel 72 hours before.
Additional Terms and Conditions
START YOUR TRIP WELL IN LIMA, READ THESE RECOMMENDATIONS
I'm Henry from Tierras Viajeras Hostel Lima. If you request a taxi inside the airport we recommend, if the taxi driver indicates that he does not find the hostel, it is a lie and he will try to take you to another hostel for example "EL PRINCIPE" (dirty, expensive and bad service) to earn an additional commission of 50%. If the taxi driver indicates that we do not answer the call, it is a lie. Insists on reaching the destination
We recommend if you arrive from the airport:
A good option is to use the UBER application, request a taxi from the application, it is safe and a good price. .The cost varies between 21 and 22 soles,only you write the address ( Av pacasmayo mz f lt 9 )
The price of taxis inside the airport is expensive, between 40 to 50 soles and the distance is short
If you take a taxi outside the airport, you must cross the bridge and request a public taxi, the price is between 10 and 15 soles.
Here are some tips to get to the hostel:
The airport is on Elmer Faucett Avenue.
You can reach the hostel, located on Pacasmayo Avenue, on Tomás Valle Avenue, located opposite the airport roundabout.
The name of the first avenue is Japon and the next avenue is pacasmayo, turn left on pacasmayo avenue and go straight.
Pass the Boca Negra avenue and colectora avenue, a few meters away you will find TIERRAS VIAJERAS HOSTEL CULTURAL, with three cactus in front. Small white house with two floors, with two black doors and the entrance is in the middle
You can find us on Google Maps, Maps.me, Waze, Overlander and the UBER application.
If you want to take a COMBI (public transport), when you leave the international arrivals terminal, on the right side (Customs, aduana), you must cross a bridge, on Faucett Avenue, you will find the bus stop. You can go with the "S". (Public transport line) The cost is 1 Peruvian sol.
If you arrive from Plaza Norte:
You must be careful with taxis, negotiation is common in South America.
PD: If you do not know how to speak Spanish, here I leave you the instructions so you can show the taxi driver. Start your trip in Lima Peru with these recommendations.
"Desde el aeropuerto, ir por la avenida Tomás Valle y girar en la izquierda en la avenida pacasmayo por el hospital Luis Negreiros Vega, ir recto como dirigiéndose a la Av Canta Callao, Cruzar Avenida Boca negra y Avenida Colectora (El Alamo). Seguir frente y pasando el letrero verde de "Gracias por su visita Callao" a unos metros encontrarás el hostel Tierras Viajeras en la misma avenida pacasmayo, por favor no insistir llevarlos a otro hostal, ellos saben que (El Príncipe) es una mala opción"
Address of the hostel:
Avenida pacasmayo Manzana F Lote 9
1. Respect each other please
2. Wanna cook?
The worst thing when you want to cook is… Not having any pot or space clean where you can start cooking!
Use the pots you need and clean them directly. Leave everything tidy.
3.A smile goes a long way in a hostel
A good way to start to meet people is a simply smile.
4. Silent mode (at least at Night)
5. A note for Early and Late birds
If you arrive at the hostel very late/ early, just prepare all the stuff you will need out of the dorm.
6. Don’t use the share dorm room as a porn set.
7. Regard hostel vibes, rules, and ambience
Hostels have written rules which must be respected.
8. Be friendly, my friend
Just as Bruce Lee says that you must be shapeless like water…
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are an artist, musician, adventurer, or simply traveling in search of an urban experience outside of conventional tourism, this is the place for you!
Here you can develop your creativity, paint, make music, share gastronomic experiences and participate in tours of the big city. And of course, meet other travelers who will stay with you forever, we promise to be your home away from home!
Located in a main avenue with good connections to visit all Lima by bus or taxi.
We have two private rooms (double bed) and a mixed room with two bunk beds for 4 people and all with shared bathroom.
Includes WIFI, kitchen use, hot shower, towels, soap, fruit breakfast included. We have a store so you can buy alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Tierras Viajeras Hostel Cultural Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
24 hours reception
Check out at 12pm
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We accept payment by Paypal or credit card.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>