Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide the most private space: every capsule has a “swipe indoor”, and built-in digital safe. Maximizing your personal privacy and property security.
The most comfortable environment: each capsule has 3.3 square meters of private space (1.65 m x 2 m). The configuration of the mattress and pillow are comparable to IKEA. A private aisle which is 0.75m*2m in the capsule is enough to hold your luggage. The bed is equipped with reading lights, four 2.5A USB charging ports and a bedside table.
We also offer a good public environment, including a kitchen with popular cooking utensils, a spacious and bright living room, and a balcony where you can smoke and enjoy the night view of Sydney CBD.
Tiger Hostel Sydney is a located in heritage building in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Town Hall Station, World Square, Light Rail, Restaurants & entertainment are all within 5 mints walk. The airport is just 8 km away and is easily accessible. Our friendly staff speaks English, Mandarin, and Malay & Cantonese.
Tiger Hostel Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 2pm to 11pm.
Check out from 9am to 10am
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival)
Reception hours: 9am to 9pm
Maximum stay 14 days
NO guests under 18 years of age
Please note that there is a 2.5% charge when guest pay with a Visa, Mastercard, Eftpos, UnionPay credit card.
Please note that there is 3% charge when guest pay with an American Express, JCB credit card.
SPECIAL EVENT POLICY - CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2020/2021
December 24, 2020 - January 4, 2021
- All reservations within this period are subject to at least 6 nights minimum stay.
- All NYE bookings are strictly non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances.
- All payments on or in this period will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time.
- Failure to pay by then will result in a cancellation without refund any previous payments.
Non refundable bookings only: The guest will be charged for non refundable bookings upon booking, of the total price at any time. If the non refundable booking total could not be authorised for any reason, Tiger Hostel will inform the guest/you once. However, should the guest/you fail to respond to modify or update any payment details via telephone, the reservation may be cancelled. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>