Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For large groups, we require a two month (60 day) notice of cancellation/change of plans for a refund of the deposit. If in the case of failure to show on the expected day of arrival, full payment will be taken with no refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a 50-75% deposit depending on the size of group to hold the reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are happy to accommodate groups traveling together. Please let us know more information about your group. Special rates will depend on how many people are in your group.
Currently, our maximum occupancy is 22 people. We have 14 bunk beds total, and two private rooms, each with two double beds. 22 occupancy is based on the private rooms containing four persons, two people sharing each double bed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We invite you to stay with us in our little oasis known as Tillett Gardens, where it's not just a vacation, it's a lifestyle. Tillett Gardens is a community of local business owners providing a little of everything you could want or need, except the beach, but no problem! We are on the local Safari bus ride costing only $2 to get around, and three of the best beaches are just 5-10 minutes away!
Right outside your door Tillett Gardens features four restaurants serving American, Vegan, Pizza, and Dominica cuisine, along with two bakeries serving coffee, donuts, quiches and pastries, an ice cream shop, art classes on Wednesday nights, gift shop, a live performance theater, Live music on the weekends, and a complimentary alarm clock named Baby, who is quite the talkative parrot and believes everyone should rise with the sun for a full day in Paradise. We are centrally located in Tutu, and within walking distance is 24/7 hour gas station/convenience store, Walgreens, Kmart, banks, grocery, and more. There is also an ATM on property.
Our accommodations include bunk beds in shared dorms-both female and male, semi private rooms, and private rooms. We provide free wifi, all spaces have air conditioning, towels/linens/basic soap/shampoo is provided, lockers in the dorms (Bring your own lock!).
The main common area is shared by all guests and features a full kitchen for your cooking convenience, along with filtered drinking water. The living room also has TV/Cable for all guests to enjoy. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 US Virgin Islands
第１, 国 US Virgin Islands
第１, 国 US Virgin Islands
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>