Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Timeless is a short walk away from Chaweng Beach and the lively Chaweng Walking Street, yet tucked away in a peaceful alley that we have turned into our lush hostel, bar, and restaurant. During the warm Samui island nights, our common area becomes a melting pot of cultures and experiences, a place to indulge in conversation over a home-cooked meal while getting lost in the moment in a way that only travel can illicit. This timelessness is the heart of what we strive for, and evenings in our garden are where we get to see our dream of creating a hub for Samui island travelers come to life.
As a home to many farangs, we speak multiple languages including English, Italian, Spanish, and German. We will give you all the tips to get the best out of Koh Samui and the nearby islands, getting for you great deals for scooters rental and tours.
We can't wait to meet you and hear your stories. Happy travels!
A few things to note:
1) Check-in begins at 13:00.
2) Check out is 11:00.
3) Reception is open from 8:00 – 21:00*
4) Payment on arrival must be made in Thai baht.
5) Cancellations or amendments must be made 1 day prior to your arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included in the room price. (But our menu is very reasonable)
7) Our rooms are non-smoking, but you are welcome to smoke outside (bar/restaurant/garden).
*If you plan to arrive at the hostel after 21:00, please let us know in advance. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>