Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Check out before 12:00.
Timisoara Central Hostel is located in a historic building in the old city center known for having hosted a great writer, Camil Petrescu between 1920 - 1921. Divided into four accommodation, our hostel is the perfect location for a stay more comfortable and relaxing.
Timisoara Central Hostel is located downtown between Victoria Square and Freedom Square. The property is located near Metropolitan Cathedral, Romanian Opera, Hunyadi Castle, Piata Unirii, Fortress, numerous restaurants, bars and cafes.
During your stay you benefit from complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits and opportunity to prepare a tasty meal in the common kitchen fully equipped. The property has 2 full bathrooms, 1 shower and 1 toilet services. Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the venue. Room feature parquet and colorful decors. Individual lockers are available. Linen and towels are provided. In frosty winter evenings you can relax with board games (cards, uno, rummie, chess, backgammon, catan, monopoly) or PS4 games. Cars can be parked nearby (40 m) free after 17:00.
Timisoara Central Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 9:00 - 22
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>