Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CAFE NIDEE Restaurant & Lounge offers a wide selection of food and beverages to suit every dining occasion. Relax, order you favorite food and drink and enjoy the spectacular views of the azure Andaman Sea and the awesome limestone cliffs!
- Advanced deposit payment will be charged at time of reservation.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent, inappropriate activity, or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Amendment or Cancellation must be made in written notice to provided email or contact form in the website.
- Rates are charged in Thai Baht currency. Therefore, the amount shown on monthly statement in other currencies sent to you by the respective credit card company might be slightly different from our quoted price due to exchange rate variations.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in: 15:00 hrs
- Check-out: 12:00 hrs
EXTRA BEDS / CHILDREN POLICY
- Extra Bed: THB 700 (incl. ABF)
- Children under 12 years sharing bed: Free of Charge (excl. ABF)
- ABF for Children 1-4 years: FREE
- ABF for Children: 5-11 years: 50%
- The maximum number of extra beds in a Villa is one (1).
- The maximum number of guests per Villa is three (3).
- Any extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during the stay.
High season : 1 Nov - 31 May
- Cancellation 7 days prior to check in date, if the cancelled less than 7 days the 1 night penalty will be applied.
Low season: 1 Jun - 31 Oct
- Cancellation 3 days prior to check in date, if the cancelled less than 3 days the 1 night penalty will be applied.
NO-SHOW / CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type and booking condition. The following general rules apply:
- Air conditioning (operate time 17:00 - 10:00hrs)
- Lock is not provided for lockers. Guest to bring their own.
- Room/Bed Allocation: When booking beds in dorm rooms for you and your friends, we may not be able to put you the same room.
- Minimum check-in age is 18. Guests who wish to bring their children under the age of 18 must book a villa or an entire dorm (8 beds).
- Dorms are cleaned daily between 12:00 - 16:00 hrs.
- The use of sleeping bags is prohibited and are not allowed in the dorms or villas.
- Tonsai Beach is only accessible by boat. Boat operating times may vary depending on weather and sea condition.
- At resort: THB 290net/person ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>