Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With options of private rooms and small dorms ( 4-6people ), our guests also enjoy:
Free 24/7 kitchen access
Free Bicycle storage
Tea & Coffee making facilities (24/7)
Free All Ireland Tour Advice
Free transfer from Mooncoin village at certain times per day (inquiries need to be received at least 48hours before arrival – places are limited and subject to terms and conditions)
Breakfast options are available.
In our cottage you can expect a comfortable common room with sofas, TV, DVD, a small library, a dining area, and kitchen facilities. The big cottage garden is particularly popular during the summer. We invite you to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Our small and friendly cottage is ideal for meeting other people for a friendly chat, watch a movie or maybe go to the local Pub? Our staff speak several languages (English, French, Spanish, German) and are always happy to help & give advice for your journey. If you are traveling with children, we recommend you to book one of our private family rooms.
Located in the green belt outside Waterford City Centre we have great views of the Comeragh mountains and the starry skies. There are plenty of things to see and do nearby, ranging from sight-seeing and cultural activities in the urban centres of Waterford and Kilkenny, to outdoor activities, such as hiking, cycling, golfing, horse riding, surfing, kayaking, … Ask us if you have a particular interest and we will be more than happy to provide you with information.
The cottage is the perfect place to make a home from home whilst visiting Ireland on a budget.
Facilities also include:
Free luggage storage
Lockers are available
Travel Desk / Travel Info, including things to do
Towel service at small rental charge
Laundry service (small extra charge)
Check in from 17:00 - 20:00 * Later arrivals are possible but we must be notified in advance of check in time of later arrival by email from the person who made the booking.
Check out is 10 am on the morning of departure.
Cancellation policy is 3 days in advance.
We accept payment by cash only upon arrival.
Security deposit may be required.
Valid photographic ID must be shown upon arrival, for example, passport. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>