Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any deposit amount paid direct or with any third party partner is non refundable.
If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours prior to your arrival your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your reservation.
Cancellations with more than 24 hours notice will not be charged, although any deposit amount paid will not be returned.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Valid Passport and Visa are required at check-in. Photocopies are not accepted.
Check-in - 14:00 hours
Check-out - 11:00 hours
Cash only - Top Banana only accepts cash payments. Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking.
Deposits - We ask our guests a deposit for room keys and also towels (available upon request) as a simple measure to ensure their return. Deposits are fully refunded when those items are returned to us when checking out.
Note: Breakfast is available at the restaurant but not included in the room rate.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Top Banana has been operating for 17 years and has become one of the most popular places for travelers and expats alike. Come find out what all the fuss is about.
We have free Wi-Fi that extends to the rooms and our rooftop restaurant and bar serves a range of Khmer and international dishes, as well as a vast drinks menu. The cool rooftop chill out area in the day becomes a bustling bar at night with some live music and other events to entertain our guests.
The dorm rooms have lockers and shared bathroom facilities along with a/c and large single beds. The private rooms available have en-suite bathroom and with a/c options.
Our guests have access to the next door neighbor's swimming pool, provided they use their bar / restaurant facilities.
Airport / bus transfers and day trips can be arranged at the tour desk along with visa's for your onward trip.
Top Banana is just a few minutes walk away from Lucky Supermarket, Wat Lanka, Independence Monument and 10 minutes from Boeung Keng Kang Market, the Royal Palace, the National Museum, Wat Phnom and the Tuol Sleng Museum. Phnom Penh International Airport is around a 30-minute journey.......traffic permitting. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>