Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This jewel is set in the heart of Lagos within the Old City Wall where you can find great shops, amazing restaurants, tons of history & culture and last but not least its famous night life circuit. To be a little bit more exact, we are near to some of the most important landmarks of the city such as Mercado dos Escravos, Arco / Porta de São Gonçalo or Forte da Ponta da Bandeira, amongst other important spots of the city.
We offer accommodation for venturesome travellers by means of dorms with diverse capacities as well as accommodation for those guests who are seeking more tranquillity environments by means of double rooms ideal for couples. We love the abundance of activities available in Lagos. A few of these have become our favourites and we can help planning your day to make sure you will experience the most of what the City offers. Our passion and knowledge for Lagos will make your days unforgettable. You will find the most advanced technology in security, with fingertip keys, 24 hours reception, security cameras and other facilities such us a free wifi access, bar, kitchen, communal lounge.
- A cool terrace with swimming pool and cool views ( Sea, beach and sunrise )
- Laundry facillities.
- Self catering facilities.
- Loads of showers and toilettes.
- Two free internet stations
- Luggage storage on arrival and departure 2€ per person.
Join our BBQ at our Top Roof and Pool Parties!
Top City Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
In the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full reservation.
Early Check-out is not Refundable.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:59.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>