Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Well behaved groups are welcome to stay at Torquay backpackers. However, we expect all guests to respect the comfort of other guests in the hostel so we have zero tolerance of late night, rowdy behaviour. Basically, when you come back to the hostel after a night out you go to bed. If you can't guarantee that all your members will behave in this way then please find somewhere else to stay!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Torquay's biggest and best hostel. We can accommodate 50 guests so you are sure to meet interesting characters during your stay here. We are located in the heart of Torquay, A short walk from the beach, harbour, shops, restaurants, pubs and clubs. Torquay is famous for it's mild climate and as a watersports mecca.
I won't bore you with lists of facilities in the hostel suffice to say that we are equipped to guarantee you a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Established in 1995, we have had plenty of experience in keeping the travellers of the world happy! We pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere: There is always someone to chat with, walk the coastal path with, swim in the sea with or indulge in a pint with!
Book a few nights and I can assure you that you will wish that you booked a few more!
Please Note: Our check in times are from 15.00 - 22..00hrs
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>