Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tower Bridge Hostel is a beautiful oasis that has the amenities and charm of a small resort.
We are not in the very touristy zone of Puerto Escondido, but have a lot of exciting and reasonably priced activities to offer. If you are looking for the authentic Puerto Escondido you will find it here!
The area is very quiet and safe at night. Our location is right between the city center and Puerto Escondido’s only three safe swimming beaches. Playa Carizalillo, Playa Coral and Playa Manzanillo can be reached in 12-20 minute walks from the hostel.
Playa Carizalillo is suited also well for surfers at beginners and advanced levels, we are happy to help you with board rentals and surf lessons. The romantic bay is as well the perfect spot for swimming and snorkeling. It’s perfect for anybody who's after a relaxed Mexican beach atmosphere with crystal clear water and nice little local food places.
For the convenience of our guests we offer a free daily shuttle service to these three beaches at 11 am. You can rent snorkel equipment at the hostel.
Rich and Cheap Food
The local Benito Juarez Market with its lively Mexican atmosphere is just 850 meters (10 minutes) up the road. It offers authentic Mexican food and freshly made juices as well as flowers, handicrafts and souvenirs.
The perfect shopping place for people on a small budget or on self-catering holidays!
Around the hostel there’s a variety of very good cheap restaurants, cafés and taco places (5 for 30 pesos!). The prices are significantly lower than on the touristy Zicatela beach.
Social Melting Pot
The hostel's goal is to provide an environment where people from all over the world can get together, have a great time and share their travel experiences. Therefore the hostel is designed to be a social meeting point and offers a wide variety of amenities for your entertainment. These include a large barbeque area, games area with pool table, foosball table and a wheel of fortune at the bar. Our poolside bar serves hand shaken cocktails for a backpacker's budget.
The property is completely landscaped including a large free form swimming pool surrounded by a rock garden and colorful native tropical trees and plants, which all adds to the feel of Oaxaca, México.
DIGITAL NOMADS: WiFi has been finally upgraded. We are now receiving a fast signal via radio relay.
Extras provided: free outside parking, in all dorms there are power outlets in the lockers and USB contacts are installed at each bed with mini fans and reading lights, bar, public kitchen, breakfast buffet (60 pesos), towels, linen, different tours available.
Please note that we can clean your room daily if you like. Please ask for this service, as we cannot offer it automatically.
Check in at 2pm, check out at 11am.
If you arrive earlier than 2 pm or leave later than 11 am we are happy to offer you our luggage storage service and you are welcome to hang out at the lounge, the bar or the pool. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>