Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel offers rooms with views over the canal, upon availability, comfortable beds and a warm atmosphere. We have rooms with private shower and shared shower. The room(s) you book could also be in our other building across the street.
Other facilities in each room are a sink, coffee and tea facilities, safety box, Cable TV, Hairdryer.
The Hotel provides FREE INTERNET connection.
The hotel does not serve breakfast, but around the corner in the Utrechtsestraat there you will find many breakfast restaurants. There is no elevator.
We want to provide our guests with a comfortable, safe and unforgettable stay, we hope you will feel at home.
- 7% city tax is not including the room rate.
- The reception is open till 00:00. please let us know your arrival time!
- Please notice that the Hotel will pre-authorize creditcard 7 days prior to arrival.
- ALL THE RESERVATIONS have to check in at (HOTEL ITC) PRINSENGRACHT 1051 on the otherside of the canal. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>