Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 15 days before arrival date free of charge less than 15 days 50% charge , No show charge 50%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The first phase of renovation is done. Swimming Pool and Courtyard start operation as usual. However, the second phase is starting. Therefore, Lobby is moved to the renovated building. And, Chinese Restaurant is merged with coffee shop at the courtyard.
We do apologize for any inconveniences may cause.
We expect the renovation will be done by the end of year 2009.
The Management Team
Welcome to the friendly and warm hospitality of the Trang Hotel, right in the heart of the real Bangkok.
We have the honour to inform you that we are a leading tourist and business-class hotel.
Located within Rattanakosin Island, our guests can easily enjoy the many historical places and appreciate the works of Thai ancestors.
While Bangkok is growing and expanding rapidly, the area so called 'Rattanakosin Island' still has numerous historically significant structures like palaces, temples, private shops, bridges, and shrines. Some of these significant structures have already been registered as national heritage while some are in the waiting list. The entire Island has also been declared a 'conservation area'.
Our Rooms have air-conditioning, wall-to-wall carpet, television sets with satellite TV programs, refrigerator as mini-bar and private bath/shower with hot & cold water.
The hotel includes a skylight swimming pool, fitness centre, Cafe de Trang serving an extensive range of Thai and Western food together with buffet lunch or you could enjoy Chinese food and special dim-sum everyday at our Chinese Restaurant. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>