Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Travelers House has large spotlessly clean rooms with high ceilings and high quality furniture. The rooms have floor to ceiling windows that open. Each room is equipped with air-conditioning to make your stay pleasant and comfortable
Our large common room, equipped with a balcony and Satellite TV, is the perfect place to make new friends and share travel experience with visitors from all over the world.
The area surrounding the hotel has many restaurants and shisha cafes along with a fresh fruit market.
The friendly English speaking staff are ready to provide all travelers with information and tips about Egypt and Cairo.
Don't miss making Travelers House part of your Egyptian memories.
Sleep Well...Dream Big...Traveler's House
Included Free with your stay:
* Free Fresh towels and the linen available 24 hours a day
* Free 24 hour hot water in the private bathroom and shared bathrooms
* Free coffee and tea all day
* Free Breakfast
* Free Maps and Advice
* Free Luggage storage
* Free Satellite TV and films
* Free airport pick up with a 3 nights stay in a room with a private bathroom or a 4 night stay in a room with a shared bathroom
8 minutes walk to Egyptian museum
2 minutes walk to subway - Nasser,Attaba and Orabi metro stations
10 minutes walk to the main bus station Turgman Station (Cairo Gateway)
11 minutes walk to the main train station - Ramses Station
17 minutes walk to the oldest and the most famous market - Khan el Khalili bazaar
30 minutes drive from Cairo International Airport ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>