Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated within a 5-minute walk of Chinatown, Central Market and Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Travel Hub Guesthouse offers a simple daily breakfast and free flow of coffee and tea all day. Complimentary WiFi access is provided.
Our friendly staff at the 24-hour reception can assist with laundry, luggage storage and tour arrangement. We arrange airport drops but cannot do airport pickups.
Please print out the directions to the Travel Hub - this will help the taxi driver.
A restaurant serving local cuisine is available just next door. The hostel is a 15-minute walk from Times Square and a 20-minute walk from the popular Bukit Bintang area. Kuala Lumpur International Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
All rooms are air-conditioned. The shared bathrooms offer hot showers. Ironing facilities are available at the common area and hairdryers are provided on request.
Inside the Travel Hub Highstreet is a cool oasis to kick off your shoes, chill out and meet other travellers. We have few areas to unwind such as the cosy reading/internet lounge with a little book exchange/library filled with our private collection and collection of books donated by our guests. We have computers where you can update your Facebook status, send an email to your loved ones or plan your next destination.
The shared kitchen is where we serve our simple breakfasts in the mornings, you can have complimentary coffee or tea on the house and have all day chats with our guests.
Laundry service is not available in our hostel. However, there is a self-service laundry nearby, 3-minutes walking distance from our hostel. Feel free to ask our front desk if you have any questions, they would be ready to assist you anytime. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>