Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
1. Coffee, tea, snacks all day (paid)
2. The relaxing & activities area
3. Laundry / drying facilities
4. Personal locker
5. CCTV with 24 hours monitoring
6. Electronic keycard access
Free Wi-Fi access is available in the lounge area.
Traveller Bunker Hostel 1 is located in Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands, which is just few minutes from convenience shop, bank, pharmacy, restaurant, bars... or the best location in town for backpacker's traveler. It is 5-minute walk from bus station in Tanah Rata, and half a mile to some of the famous tourism spot in Cameron highland such as BOH Tea Plantation, Orang Asli (Aboriginal Residences), Bee Farm and strawberry farm. You will find the most iconic agricultural around this area.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 (Morning).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: not included.
** ** A tourist tax of RM 10 per room (ONLY FOR PRIVATE ROOMS) per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in the whole hostel.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 23:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>