Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Travellers' Haven is located in the lively ~hostel district", only a stones throw away from the main bus station, lake Bled and the town centre. You will be located in the oldest part of town, just a 2-minute walk from the lake or the main bus station, with the Bled castle right beside you. Staff will make sure that you will discover many other hidden corners of the beautiful surroundings. Restaurants and lively bars are all within walking distance and cater for everyone, from fine dining to pizzerias. Welcome to the heart of Bled where there is something for everyone!
Guests can choose among 2-, 4-, 5, 6-, or 7-bed mixed dorms with two shared bathrooms. We also offer a separate 4-bedroom mini apartment with a private bathroom and kitchen. The common area includes a shared kitchen with all appliances needed, a spacious lounge room, and a terrace. The surrounding nature attractions offer plenty of sports activities (swimming, canyoning, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, horseback riding, zip lining, etc.). The adventures you can have in Bled are endless!
Travellers' Haven Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 17:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00.
If you come between 12:00-17:00, the reception is closed, you can still check yourself in There will be a box on the floor in front of the reception. Take out the envelope with your name and you can get into the hostel. After 17:00, you can come back down to the reception for the official check-in and to pay for your stay. The same applies to late night arrivals.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.13 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception times: 8:00 - 12:00 and 17:00 22:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>