Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Travellers Inn Established in the year 2000 is one of the foremost and one stop solution which provides best facilities and services at affordable rates. Today HTI is popular among the budget travelers. HTI is situated in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India.
Travellers Inn has come to the forefront, backed by dedicated & experienced staffs, experts in their fields.
We have 21 rooms which consist ac & non ac with all the modern amenities at affordable rates
Our commitment is to provide the customers, standard service & ensure a high level of quality, convenience safety and customer care.
HTI stands for reliability, quality and fairness in business.
Check in and check out time is 12.00noon
We will hold your room for 3 hours and if there are any delays please call or us or drop an email to to reserve your room or else the booking will be cancelled and the room will be allocated to other guests..
No room would be provided without any valid identity proof..No refund of deposit will be given..If the girl or boy is an Indian and if the partner is of any country no room will be allotted as the room are strictly give to only foreigners..vice e versa....If made booking for three days and stayed only for two days.no amount will be deducted.. We do accept credit cards with 2%services charge.
Breakfast is Included
Room has all the basic amenities with bunk beds..and private lockers and all other facilities...Non air con room with fans.The air con will be turned on from 11.00 pm to 6.00 am if there are four or 3 people in the dorm.. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>