Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
25% of the total reservation price will be charge once the booking is confirm. The balance can be pay on site when check-in. Full amount will be charged for any cancellation within 15 days of arrival date or no-show.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms of Travellers Loft@Lavender are super clean spacious with each person treated to their own locker, reading light and power point. Air-conditioned guestrooms are fitted with personal reading lights and individual power sockets. The shared bathroom with include hot/cold shower facilities.
Guests at Travellers Loft@Lavender can lounge by the common area, equipped with a TV and DVD player or enjoy free usage of the internet at the computer stations. Airport shuttle services are available at a surcharge. While the loft does not house any restaurant, guests can sample various local delights available just a 5-minute walk away.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 14:00 pm to 20:00 pm. / Check out from 8:00 am to 11: 00 am.
2. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation Policy: non-refundable.
4. Age Restriction:
(1) The minimum age to stay in the hostel is 5 years old with family members.
(2) Below 18 years old are allowed to stay with family members only at private or family rooms.
5. Only registered guests are allowed.
6. Please note that a refundable deposit of SGD20 will be collected upon check in for incidental charges.
7. The reception desk closes at 20:00. Check-in after 20:00 is required to inform property for late check-in arrangement. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>