Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation and no penalty for no show
Be kind, please let us know about a cancellation in advance so we can better serve our most valued guests :-)
Additional Terms and Conditions
We are flexible
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
1.5Km from city center GREAT VALUE Apt. 2BR for$29 (off season rate)
Only 1.5 km from the Kandy city center
GREAT DEAL FOR ENTIRE HOUSE FOR ONLY $29
This price INCLUDES 2 Bedrooms, 3 full Bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can utilize the shared kitchen area to prepare hot meals and snacks. Laundry services are offered and housekeeping is provided daily. For convenience, airport transfers can be arranged for reasonable cost. The entire property is accessible with the kitchen, living room, dining area, free parking area. Driver’s quarters upon request.
Typical travel guide books tell you the popular attritions that usually cost hefty entrance fees. I believe there is much to see in Kandy that is absolutely free. That is why we provide a free house phone for unlimited local calling. Our staff is well aware of a wealth of first hand tourist information that would make your stay in Kandy the most pleasurable travel experience.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 11:00 - 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: 06:00 - 13:00.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to the room availability, please ask the guesthouse in advance.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 17 years old. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>