Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A two-time Best Hostel “HOSCAR Award” recipient, Tree In Lodge continues to be run by passionate travel enthusiasts catering to the needs of like-minded backpackers seeking affordable, comfortable and friendly accommodation in one of the most expensive cities in Asia. As travelers ourselves, we love the connections with the people we meet in hostels. However, the most valuable experience is often with locals who willingly share and reach out to us. Over in Tree In Lodge, we believe in this connection. Over here, you arrive as a guest, you leave as a friend.
At Tree In Lodge, we aim to be green, responsible without sacrificing your comfort. Environmentally friendly, non toxic laundry wash to cleaning agents, we are in this together for a green living environment.
All dormitories are air-conditioned and each guest is equipped with his/her own locker and a reading light. The beds are also installed with curtains for greater privacy. There are also female-only dormitories. A common area with Internet access, free WI-FI, books is also available for guests to hang around. The hostel is accessible via security card access so guests can come in/out at any time. Simple local breakfast is available the whole day.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
*Please arrange check-in timing with us should you arrive later than 21:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception hours: 08:30 to 21:00 .
Cash only. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>