Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We want you to know we care about you and your health. We've taken lots of precautions to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
Excellently located at just a stone's throw from Holbox's beautiful white sandy beaches and a 2' minute walk from the centre, Tribu is a hostel designed and built completely from scratch using traditional building methods to perfectly suit the needs of our guests.
Whether you're a backpacker on a budget, a young family or a couple, Tribu provides a great, comfortable and friendly environment, whether you need a quiet place to relax or if you want to spend time meeting other travelers.
You'll have the opportunity to cook in our large, fully equipped kitchen and eat at the terrace dining area, chill out in any of our hammocks in the garden. Also, our hostel bar is always a great place to enjoy a cold beer or a fruit daiquiri while listening to good music, attending a live show or have a good time at our sunday's jam session.
Every night we organize events in the bar, such as quiz night, salsa night, special dinners, etc. so you'll always have something to do in the evening.
At the top of the hostel there's a small roof terrace with a great view of the island, which is a great place to relax and watch the sunset with a cold beer or see the stars at night.
We have 6-bed mixed dorms, 10-bed mixed and feminine dorms, 4 person double-bunk privates, and private double rooms. All of which have their own balcony and private bathroom with hot shower.
Kite surf lessons, bike rentals, kayak tours, fishing tours, horse riding tours, book exchange, BBQ, and friendly, well-informed staff are some of the other services that you'll find at Tribu.
We want our travelers to feel as a part of a big 'Tribe'!
Come and leave your footprint! ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Mexico
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>