Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy of 2 days
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer an AMAZING BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING, Included in the price of your bed, and our very spacious kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, fridge, tableware etc.. all to make you feel like a chef inside the hostel!!
Our cosy garden with hammocks is a wonderful place to meet the other guests with interesting (travel) stories. Inside we have a pool table, an Play Station 4 and an AWESOME Retro Nintendo 64, a of course a big TV with Netflix and a balcony area.
To make you stay very comfortable our beds are equipped with curtains around the bed, electricity plugs, reading lamp, and a large locker with capacity for backpacks of more than 90lts.
They are aprox 7 bathrooms with hot shower all around the hostel, and of course we have RELIABLE WiFi throughout the entire building.
Since we understand Costa Rica is too beautiful to stay in our hostel all day we also offer tours. Questions about anything? Our friendly staff at the 24 hours-reception speaks (at least) English and Spanish.
Many guests don't want to leave anymore once they have arrived and have experienced the TripOn-effect. Come and experience it yourself!
TripOn Open House's wonderful (free!) breakfast includes:
- Several kinds of fresh fruits, like melon, banana, papaya, mango
- Cereals and Oatmeal
- Milk and Yogurt
- Pancake mix to prepare a pancake according to your own taste
- Two kinds of bread, Wheat and white
- Cheese, Ham, Jelly
- Peanut Butter
- Coffee and Tea
- Fresh Water
Further TripOn Open House offers you:
- Hot showers on 7 bathrooms available in all the hostel
- WIFI throughout the hostel
- Solid beds with very comfortable and clean mattresses, curtains and electricity plugs to charge your devices and a night lamp
- BIG FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN ! To show your cooking skills!!
- Cosy garden with hammocks
- Pool table area, Video Games, YTV with Netflix and a balcony area
- BIG lockers to store at least 90L backpacks, in all dorms
- Tours Desk
- Bilingual staff (English and Spanish) and 24-open reception
TripOn Open House Policies and Conditions.
- Check in from 14:00
- Check out before 11:00
- Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival
- Payment upon arrival by cash in Colones or US Dollars, CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED WITH 5% FEE
- Taxes included
- Towel included ONLY in Private Rooms
- Breakfast included
- No curfew
- We do not accept customers younger than 18 years
- No Refundable rates are NOT applicable at the property, only base rates
Address:De la Embajada de Colombia, 200mts al Oeste, 200mts al Norte, Av 15 Calle 39, San José, San Pedro, 11501, Costa Rica ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>