Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property has 3 private rooms and 6 dorm beds with the convenience of attached bathrooms. Having well-manicured lawns where you can sit in front of a merry bonfire at night, or even choose to camp out in a tent with a campfire to truly live up to the outdoors experience, there is something for everyone.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
2. Check-in from 12:00 to 23:00. Early check-in required it is purely based on availability.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Property will call/email you for the prepayment - Online transfer has to be made. Credit card isn’t accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction: We don't allow guests should be below 18 years old and above 40 years.
7. All sorts of drugs are strictly prohibited, if anyone found with drugs, will be handed over to police.
8. Kindly stick on to hostel rules and regulations.
9. For any sorts of issues with the online banking we are not responsible unless until it is not credited to our account.
10. Wi-Fi connectivity is purely based on network connectivity.
11. No pets are allowed.
12. Apart from the mentioned facilities, rest everything will be on additional cost and purely based on availability.
13. Guest has to carry valid government ID proof upon check-in.
14. Strictly Smoking and Alcohol is not allowed inside the accommodation.
15. Free Parking is available.
Please note: The property will call/email guests and require pre-payment after guests make the online reservation. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>