Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Trivelles Seaforth is located in Liverpool just a few minutes from the city center and 5 minutes from Seaforth Train Station.
5 miles to Lime Street Station, Echo Arena, University by Bus/Train/Car. 3 - 4 miles to Goodison Park and Anfield Stadiums. A local supermarket is available beside us.
The hotel has got 26 en-suite rooms, all of them are refurbished and have a small lounge area for your relaxation. Each room has complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. Each room also includes a microwave and fridge.
Trivelles Seaforth Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 (unless pre-arrangements have been authorised).
Check out from 09:00 to 10:30 .
There is a charge of £10 per room on early check-in, late check-in and late check-out.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa/Mastercard), debit cards (Visa/Mastercard).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
A proof of ID is required to check in.
The minimum age is 18.
- Strictly no smoking within the hotel, any guests caught smoking may be expected to pay a fine up to £250.
- Damages incurred from guests will result in a fine to compensate for losses, which can be charged by card or cash. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>