Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the city of Troncones, one of the most beautiful places of south-western Mexico. We are located in front of the beach, meanwhile from our facilities you can do several water and beach activities like scuba diving, surf, volleyball and many more. In addition, the renowned city of Zihuatanejo is just 45 minutes away from our facilities.
We offer several types of accommodation options to suit the needs and wishes of several sort of guests and travellers. In this sense, we have dorms with several capacities as well as private rooms with several capacities, all of them fully equipped to ensure a great comfort and stay to our guests and travellers.
Troncones Point Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Your deposit, less 20% cancellation fee, will be refunded if the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival, we don't refund but you can use your deposit within 1 year (exceptions between dec.15 - jan2 and two weeks of semana santa)
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
50% deposit directly with Troncones Point Hostel at the time of the reservation. Remaining balance upon arrival
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>