Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is located on top of the highest hill, in Lisbon, near Castelo de São Jorge and just up the hill from São Vincente de Fora Monastery. The hostel is around Lago da Graça (the number 28 tram stops here), which has some of the most spectacular views in Lisbon. Miradouro de Santa Graça is The most famous viewpoint, which offers up the whole of central Lisbon and the castle. Here you can find open-air cafe, opened till late in Summer. A 3-minute walk allows the guest to reach Feira da Ladra flea market, where bargains are available.
All rooms include TV with cable, lockers on shared rooms and some private rooms include private Bathrooms. Some rooms have a balcony with a pleasant view. All bunk beds have individual lights, USB sock and curtains for more privacy.
Tuk Tuk Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 6.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>