Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A non-refundable portion of 20% applies to this booking. Should you cancel this booking less than 48 hours prior to arrival date, 50% of the purchase price will be refunded. Should you cancel this booking less than 24 hours prior to arrival date, none of the purchase price will be refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Credit card to be shown on arrival.
Any accidental/deliberate damage will be charged to this credit card without prior discussion.
No noise after 11pm.
No Access to Kitchen/Dining Lounge after 11pm
For guest safely there is no access to kitchen/lounge after 11pm.
NOTE: Check in times 1pm to 7pm
Office hours 7am to 7pm
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For more than 20 Please contact office directly to discuss +6478671517
Guests under 18yrs must be accompanied by adults (ratio 1 to 10) and are not allowed in shared mixed dorm rooms or main backpacker building. Please call to discuss.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: office hours are 7am to 7pm and check in times are 1pm to 7pm, we do not have a 24hr reception so there are no office staff available after this time.
Turtlecove Accommodation is a clean, relaxed, homely hostel with a great outdoor area and in a great location. Only a 3 min walk to the supermarket or town, an 8 min walk to Buffalo beach or 30 mins by vehicle to hot water Beach, Cathedral Cove, Purangi Winery and Shakespeare Cliff.
Turtlecove have a variety of bed options, all with hotel quality mattresses and bed linen supplied. They have a good size Kitchen & lounge, and ample bathroom facilities and offer a free basic breakfast in the communal kitchen daily from 7am to 10am of fruit, cereal, toast, jam, tea and coffee and also free unlimited WiFi * (*conditions apply).
See website to book double/twin/ensuite rooms.
All Buses stop at gate. Please select Turtlecove. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>