Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nearby are the many cafes, bars and restaurants and all that Winchester has to offer. Enjoy shopping, theatre and strolls through the city to Cathedral Square or along the river and into water meadows. Visit the many historic sites in and around Winchester itself or take a day trip further afield to the beautiful South Downs, New Forest or the Isle of Wight. The fast and frequent rail links make Winchester a popular weekend destination, especially to those living in London.
The bedrooms are private with lockable doors, king size beds, 32 inch TVs, wifi, ensuite bathrooms and lounge areas. With high, brilliant white ceilings the interior has splashes of deep rich colour, giving a crisp and vibrant feel with glimpses of Morocco.
Two Bare Feet Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Guests get a door code to let themselves in - this is provided after payment has been confirmed with the Property. The Property will contact you before or on the day of arrival in order to confirm payment and provide entry details.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast included - Eggs, bread, tea and coffee is included to use in the self catering kitchen.
No reception, staff are not on site but close by in case of emergency.
Curfew until 00:00.
Car parking available when organised with the property.
Two Bare Feet is located in a residential area so noise after 11pm must be kept to a minimum.
Charges will be incurred if there is any damage found to the property after your stay.
Any additional cleaning time due to misuse of the kitchen will be charged for. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>