Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 hours cancellation policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
payment on arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Long Street is renowned for its vibey abundance of street shops, cafes, bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants.
Reception from 8:00am - 10:00pm daily
Please arrange with management via email or telephone regarding later arrivals first
While you have the luck of being smack in the middle of Cape Towns entertainment and sights, you also have the luxury of being towards the lower end of Long Street where you can still enjoy some peace and get a good nights sleep.
We have taken special care to think about our guests needs so you will find a well catered for environment to make your stay hassle free.
Please arrange with management for later arrivals first
Reception from 8:00am - 10:00pm daily ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>