Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Listed on our website for groups
Additional Terms and Conditions
Listed on our website for groups
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building has an elevator to make your check-in effortless and multiple hang-out areas. We have a quiet second-floor working area, with office chairs and a table, with gigabit internet. The first floor, meanwhile, has a beautiful communal space, with free coffee and tea always!
We provide free gym access, sauna, steam room access (suspended due to Covid-19 measures still), free small breakfast from our soon to open coffee shop in the lobby (suspended currently due to Covid-19 and coffee shop opening shortly), laundry facilities, and events - we hope you will come and check us out!
5% DISCOUNT FOR DIRECT RESERVATIONS AFTER SUBSCRIBING TO 'U STREET CAPSULE' YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND LEAVING A COMMENT ON A VIDEO: https://youtu.be/dOGw-Rufnys
We can also arrange concierge for bigger groups. For 3-6 people that's $105 / $120 / $140 for DCA, BWI, IAD respectively. Larger group options also available, and they become much better priced and convenient for school groups, etc. - please contact us to arrange these.
U Street Capsule Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full cost of the reservation. Small groups (4-10 people) and large groups (10+ people) have different cancellation/change periods listed below and on our website.
Check-in from 15:00, but we can usually get you in earlier, or at least have you leave your luggage in the morning.
Check out at 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards available, if the card on file is declined.
This property pre-charges your card for the total before arrival.
14.95% Taxes not included
Breakfast included (Suspended due to COVID-19)
Reception hours 8AM to 1PM and 6PM to 10PM
Cancellations and modifications are allowed up to 24 hours prior to arrival date, and check-in time (3 PM), without any costs for individuals (less than 4 people in a reservation). Small groups are also subject to a 25% deposit that becomes non-refundable 72 hours prior to arrival date.
Small and Large Groupsâ€™ cancellation times may vary - please check our website.
Upon arrival, full payment will be accepted in cash (USD)/travelers checks or credit cards VISA/MASTERCARD/DISCOVER/AMEX. We do not accept personal checks.
Valid foreign/domestic passport or government ID required to Check-in, along with a valid credit card.
All of our guests must be over 16 years old in shared dorms. In private rooms, the minimum age is 14 years old, when traveling with an adult guardian.
Guests are not allowed to stay for more than 7 days a year, and we do not allow locals from Washington, DC.
Please do not forget the 14.95% dc taxes are added to all reservations.
No Smoking anywhere in the building fines up to $500 for smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>