Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a warm, relaxed atmosphere for guests, delicious and healthy cuisine, and a place to meet other like-minded international travelers. Simple, clean and comfortable - our guesthouse offers pure essence of the value in a row of brilliant.
Guests can enjoy the spacious gardens and pavilions which are ideal for meeting other travellers or simply relaxing with books or tablets; free Wi-Fi from the latest high-speed fibre optic connection; delicious food and drinks menu including freshly brewed coffee; local information on sights, culture and customs of the area.
We live in an open-plan house onsite and are always available to assist guests with their needs, whether you want to order something off the menu, request sightseeing information or simply feel like chatting. We have a family-style atmosphere and are always in the gardens or kitchen, where you can feel at ease stop by and say hello. At the same time, the gardens are quiet and the rooms are positioned for privacy, so you can enjoy time alone if you would rather snuggle up with a good book on your veranda or get lost in your own thoughts. We’re here to help – but we’re never in your way!
We love the peace and simplicity of our small village, where it’s still possible to experience traditional Shan and Northern Thai culture. Along with the rich culture of our village, guests can also enjoy some of the area’s most significant attractions nearby, such as Wat Nam Hoo (a temple housing a sacred Buddha image); Mor Paeng Waterfall; and the Yunnan Cultural Village. You’ll always discover beautiful nature and friendly smiles where ever you go here.
There are motorbike taxis in front of the Pai Bus Station; or you can hire a motorbike/scooter/bicycle at one of many shops in the centre of town. It’s also possible (and safe) to walk.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 14:00. If you wish to check in before or after these times please e-mail or call.
2. Check out Time: till 12:00
3. For guests arriving after our front desk hours of operation( BETWEEN 8:00 AM-22:00PM) please notify the property by e-mail or by phone call prior to your arrival.
4. Cash payment upon arrival only.
5. Cancellation Policy:
- No cancellation fee when cancel 3 days in advance.
- 100% of room rate for whole booking will be charged when cancel less than 3 days in advance.
6. Extra bed is not provided. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>