Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located on Ocean Beach’s main tourist road, we’re surrounded by restaurants, bars and shopping. When you’re done hangin’ at the beach we have a large guest kitchen and plenty of patio space to make new friends and relax. And here’s even more reasons to stay with us:
• Sunday Shuttle to the famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, USA Hostels downtown location and airport
• Cowles Mountain Hiking (roundtrip) once a week
• La Jolla shuttle (roundtrip) twice a week
• Beach bonfire 2x a week with American camp fave S’mores
• Weekly Beer Pong tournament
• Donation based yoga classes by the beach three times a week
• Weekly farmers market right outside our front door
• Pub crawl twice a week
FREE Amenities including:
• Daily breakfast with bagels, oatmeal, fruit juice, fresh fruit, coffee/tea
• Bed linens and bath towels
• Beach towels/mats, umbrellas, chairs and coolers
• Surf lessons
• Wet suit rental
• San Diego Zoo tickets
We require all guests to be 18 or over to stay at our hostel. Please contact us directly for rules and regulations before booking with anyone under the age of 18.
USA Hostels Ocean Beach welcomes travelers from outside of San Diego County. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: drivers license, state id card, passport). Guests may also be able to present proof of onward travel.
14-day maximum stay limit.
Please note that the prices listed here do not include city/hotel tax of 10.5%. Tax will be added at check in and will be detailed in hostel’s confirmation email. ハウルルールを表示する
第7, Best solo male hostel
第2, 大陸 North America
第１, 国 USA
第１, 国 USA
第2, 大陸 North America
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>