Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bueno-Bonito & Barato = Good-Nice & super friendly rates with a good quality service and insuperable prices in its category;
A very comfortable,safe and a completely cozy place located only 10 minutes by foot from the main plaza of Cusco and just 05 minutes of the colorful central market 'San Pedro'.
Free Internet WI-FI access
24 Hours Reception
24 hour gas powered hot showers for complete comfort (with excellent water pressure)
Tourist Information, trips, tickets, etc
Rental towels for shared dorms
Free storage facility available for when you go to your Inka Trail, Machupicchu or any other long journey
Free city maps
Free tours in Cusco
Well equipped common spacious kitchen to prepare meals
Daily cleaning of rooms
Transfer from the airport/ Terminal bus
Assistance from the beginning to the end with the best tips and suggestions
Please note :
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>