Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
3 días antes de la llegada
Additional Terms and Conditions
Para realizar la reserva necesitamos por lo menos el
Depósito de una noche por el valor total de las personas así queda confirmado. Se ponen en contacto con nosotros para darles los datos para la realización del pago
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Umajaqi, in addition to its prices, has free internet, kitchen, hot water in its bathrooms and a friendly staff.
We are located near all the attractions of the city, which can easily be reached on foot or by bicycle. In our hostel you can be comfortable and quiet with the rooms, the security of them and the reception 24 hrs.
We reserve the right of admission and no drunkards are allowed.
If you want to practice a sport or adventure, we have contact with the best and professional instructors in different disciplines.
Our hostel is surf themed, so you can take classes or rent equipment at the best price on the market and with a connoisseur of the waves that is Miguel Hernández, an experienced water man who owns the hostel and surf school.
Policies and conditions of Umajaqi.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in 13:00. If you arrive before the aforementioned time and the room is free, you can use it immediately.
Check out 11:00.
Payments only in cash or transfer at the time of arrival.
Breakfast included from 10:00 to 11:00.
The reception is open 24 hours a day.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>