Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Amenities include: Free WiFi, Free electronic version of New York Times, Smoke-free hotel.
10 minutes to Manhattan and a short walk to the best restaurants and nightspots in Brooklyn, The Union is your new, New York hotel.
Located on border of Park Slope and Gowanus neighborhoods of Brooklyn, our hotel is near the Brooklyn Bridge and Barclays Center, and it’s just a quick subway or taxi ride away from Manhattan, attractions include: Prospect Park, Gowanus Canal, Fulton Mall, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanical Garden, etc.
Clean Cozy Queen and Queen bedroom in Park Slope. Private bath and shower, daily housekeeping upon request is included along with high speed WiFi and a 32' LCD with HBO. The subway is nearby and 24hr reception await. Microwave and coffee are available in a shared space of the Union Hotel Brooklyn. Guest rooms feature: Flat-screen TV with Premium cable channels, Hair dryer, Premium linen.
Union Hotel Brooklyn Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. Must be cancelled or modified by 4PM hotel local time 1 day before the arrival date.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 14.75% City Tax plus Occupancy Tax 3.50 USD per room per night.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
No Smoking allowed.
Age Restriction: 21 and older.
Valid ID and Credit/Debit card are required in order to check in or refundable cash deposit (100.00 USD - returned on check out) to guarantee incidentals. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>