Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 Hours Prior to Arrival
Please Enquire on availability and Dates Required
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to the Union Square Plaza Hotel, seated in the heart of the theater district. We are directly adjacent from the Curran and ACT theaters, Powell Street, with its historic Cable Cars, and restaurants, is just one block away. Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, and all of the famous attractions that draw visitors to the city by the bay every year, can be easily accessed from our central location.
Amenities & Services that fit your Lifestyle.
At the Union Square Plaza Hotel, we understand that it is the details that make a memorable experience. This is why we offer a 24-hour front desk staff, a multilingual staff, baggage storage, a concierge, tour assistance, and Fax and copy services. For an additional fee, guests can book our airport shuttle.
Union Square Plaza Hotel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 16.25 % per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>