Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms and common areas have air conditioning and there's free WiFi access. All bedrooms are mixed gender and feature lockers; bathrooms have 2 showers and are shared (divided for men and women, please respect the symbols at the door), furthermore there are separate toilets. Bed linen (free) and towels (upon charge) will be handed over at reception.
Due to the legal situation, at the moment we can't offer the microwave, fridge and stove, there's only a dining area.
Hygiene is very important to us and we will provide our guests with masks, hand disinfectants and we clean all areas daily.
Guests have access to lockers and locks and towels are available for hire and require a deposit.
Urban Hostel Palma - Albergue Juvenil Policies & Conditions:
Reception opening hours are from 09:00 (9 am) to 14:00 (2 pm) and from 17:00h (5 pm) to 20:00h (8 pm)
Check-in is possible from 1 p.m. (13:00h) until midnight (00:00h). It is not possible to arrive later than midnight and you will have to wait until the next day.
In case of loss of the key during the night, access to the establishment will not be possible until the opening of the reception.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Non-members of Hostelling International (HI) must purchase the membership card at the hostel upon arrival. The card costs EUR 10 and is valid for 1 year. Please note that the card is only mandatory over the age of 30.
No curfew. Non smoking. No pets.Towel rent: 3 Eur ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>