Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of twelve persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Bookings made for 12 people and above are considered Group Bookings at Urban House.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Urban House Copenhagen by MEININGER is a trendy, self-service hostel/hotel hybrid in vibrant Vesterbro, 2 minutes walk from Copenhagen Central Station. Attune to the pulse of the city by making use of the house's features, including a bar and a bicycle shop. Wi-Fi is free.
At Urban House, guests can choose between private rooms with a bathroom or dormitories to share. All rooms include linen and individual reading lights. Towels and bedding are included in the price for private rooms. Towels in dorms are extra, available at reception for a small fee. Dorm rooms provide personal lockers. Padlocks can be purchased from the front desk. You have to be 18 years old to book a bed in a dorm. Guests under 18 can only book a private room if accompanied by a parent or at least a person over 18 authorized by their legal guardian or with a written declaration of consent and a copy of the ID card/passport of a legal guardian. The latter will only be accepted for minors aged 16 and above.
Local craft beer and live music can be enjoyed at the bar. Guests can mingle in the billiards lounge and the courtyard garden. Daily events such as bike tours, morning runs or yoga classes will keep you in shape during your stay. A designated quiet room, a movie room and a games room are also available.
Delicious breakfast buffet with a mix of fresh fruit, yogurt, juice and of course the classic Danish bun, butter and cold cuts combo. Enjoy it with a cup of coffee. Served between 6:30 and 10:30 am for 79 DKK. .
Snack kiosk is open throughout the day. A communal kitchen, laundry room (between 7:00 am and midnight) and luggage lockers are found on site.
Bar: 11:00 - 24:00
Kitchen from 17:30: burgers, fries, etc.
Sandwiches 06:00 - 24:00
Urban House is a 5-minute walk from Tivoli Gardens. City Hall Square and the Strøget pedestrian shopping street are within 10 minutes walk. Bicycle rentals are available, offering guests the chance to explore the city as locals do.
Vesterbro is a great choice for travelers interested in pop culture, street art & vibrant cafes and restaurants.
Services available for free:
- Towels (private rooms)
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Game Zone
- Event/ Meeting room
- Cinema room
- Quiet room
Services available for a small charge:
- Breakfast to go
- Towels (Towels in dorms are extra, available at reception for 10 DKK)
- Packed Lunch
- Use of the luggage room also after check out
- Tickets for public transport
- Luggage lockers
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 150 DKK
- Paid Parking nearby available
- Bicycles for 150,00 DKK per day
- Washing machine and dryer
NOTE: We are a cashless hotel. We accept all major bank and credit cards. So swift, so secure, so simple! ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Denmark
第１, 一番人気 Copenhagen
第１, 国 Denmark
第１, 国 Denmark
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>