Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Usaquen Station Hostel is perfectly located to explore many sights. Front desk is always available to serve you, just come to us if you need any assistance. We will point you in the direction of all best places to visit or eat and drink, we will maybe come with you. Whatever you choose to do, we make sure you go home with memories that will last a lifetime
You will not only experience the pleasures of a holiday with the unique cozy and clean accommodation you will find here at Usaquen Station Hostel, but also a cool atmosphere that probably entice you to stay longer than planned. We have shared dorms as well as some private rooms available for you.
Usaquen Station Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit and debit cards (only Visa and Master Card) have a 7% extra fee
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Curfew: 11pm until 6am
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>