Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
AC rooms x 4
These are our standard rooms that come with a double bed and attached bathroom with a shower. Each room has a lockable cabinet, and a small balcony area, ceiling fan and air conditioning.
Wooden cabins x 4
These rooms are built of bamboo using a traditional tamilnadu style architecture that makes them look and feel slightly rustic. They are not entirely soundproof and windows are open to the outside.
Each room comes with a double bed, mosquito net, an attached bathroom with a shower, ceiling fans and a desk space.
Wooden Duplex x 1
This room can accommodate 4 people in a duplex style bamboo constructed cabin with a beautiful view of the Madrem river and ocean in the background.
This room has 1 bouble bed and 2 single beds in the living space downstairs, all with mosquito nets. There is 1 open air bathroom with a shower.
The room has wall fans and a desk space.
Coconut dome x 1
This is a bamboo style circular room with a double bed with mosquito net and wall fans and no attached Bathroom.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. We accept either cash or credit card to complete payment upon check in.
2. Check-in- 14:00 - 19:00 hours.
3. Check-out- Until 11:00 hours.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. There is a 18 % GST that must be paid in addition to our rack rates.
6. Children and extra beds- All children are welcome.
All further children or adults are charged INR 500 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirm. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>